BiteSoundBite

Monday, July 12, 2004

The BiteSoundBite Interview

Ever since I first started wandering around the internet (approximately 1994) I've wondered about the people that supplied all of the free content. Why would a person take the time to build a site to help others fix arcade games or to pay tribute to They Might Be Giants? These same questions have occured to me about bloggers. I'm a blogger and I'm not even certain why I do it sometimes.

Every Thursday I will be posting an interview with a different blogger. I want to know what makes them tick and what makes them talk. I will probably focus mainly on the left-leaning political types because those are the people I am most interested in. This will be an experiment. I may add my own opinions to my questions and comment about what I thought of the interview or critique the questions that I have asked afterwards. Hopefully I will get better at it and find a style that is interesting and lends itself well to the medium as I go along.

I will be posting the first interview tommorow, 7/14/04, with Mick from Omnium, From the Trenches and Snake Tales.
|| Jamison 3:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment