BiteSoundBite

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Maybe I will take up this, how you say, "blooging"?

So SJ is chiding me for leaving the Alabama post on the top of my blog for too long. This is understandable, as I can understand how a liberal from Alabama could be touchy about people making fun of their hillbilly, backwater state. On the other hand, telling me that I have to post again is like pointing a camcorder at someone and saying, "ok, now be funny". It's cruel.

I've put off blogging because the next time I came to this site I was going to add to my much neglected links (pops, sj, mph and now, petercorolla), but that is just so much darn work. I know my blog sucks. I'm cool with that. I feel that it is actually an advantage when I go to other blogs that suck and tell them how much they suck because then I am speaking from a position of authority (I'm looking at you http://nc.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/). See how bad this sucks? I can't even be bothered anymore with hyperlinks.

So...um...well...oh, oh here's something. I'll try mentioning something from my actual life instead of a long political rant or just linking to some other long political rant. Pops has been talking childrens soccer, so I'll jump on that wagon and update everyone (hi SJ! Hi Pops! Hi wife!) on tonights soccer experience. My youngest boy (just turned 5) had his best game tonight. Scored somewhere in the area of 5 goals. Oldest boy (6 1/2) played some decent defense and then, after the game, lectured the opposing coach on one of her players lack of sportsmanship during the game. I'm so proud of both of them.
|| Jamison 11:00 PM

3 Comments:

Good to have you back Jamison. I still check your blog every week just in case you had posted something. :-)

By Blogger dbackdad, at 11:35 AM  

I had a sneaking feeling that if I came back here "Alabama sucks" would be gone, but then, you'd be talking about soccer. SOCCER!

By Blogger SJ, at 12:23 PM  

Three comments! Three! I'm famous again! One comment was even positive (you're a lifesaver dback)! If I knew that I would receive this much adoring attention, I might even bloog twice a week.

By Blogger Jamison, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment